Home » Croatia » Places
Croatia Places to Visit
- Zagreb - the capital and largest city.
- Dubrovnik - historic coastal city and UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Split - ancient port city with Roman ruins.
- Pula - biggest town in Istria with the Roman amphitheater (commonly called Arena)
- Osijek - capital of Slavonia and an important city.
- Slavonski Brod -
- Rijeka - Croatia's largest and main port
- Varazdin - Croatia's former Baroque capital.
- Zadar - biggest city of north-central Dalmatia with rich history
- Krka National Park - a river valley near Sibenik
- Kornati National Park
- Island of Cres
- Island of Hvar
- Island of Brac
- Island of Krk
- Plitvice National Park
- Zumberak is a mountainous region that spans the border between Slovenia and Croatia