Home » Finland » Places
Finland Famous Places to Visit
- Helsinki — the "Daughter of the Baltic", Finland's capital and largest city by far
- Jyvaskyla — a university town located in Central Finland
- Kuopio — a university town in central Finland , lakeland area.
- Oulu — a technology city at the end of the Gulf of Bothnia
- Pori — an industrial city at the western coast, known from its annual Pori Jazz festival.
- Rovaniemi — gateway to Lapland, largest city in Europe measured from the surface area
- Savonlinna — a small lakeside town with a big castle and a popular opera festival.
- Tampere — an industrial town, home to the Lenin Museum and Spy Museum, in the middle of other big cities in Southern Finland
- Turku — the former capital on the western coast. Medieval castle and cathedral.
- Vaasa — a city with strong Swedish influences on the west coast located near the UNESCO world natural site Kvarken Archipelago