Home » Hungary » Landmarks
Hungary Landmarks and National Parks
- Aggtelek - beautiful caves with dripstones and stalagmites
- Bukk - a section of the Carpathian Mountain range
- Godollo a town east of Budapest most famous for its former royal palace.
- Holloko - a beautiful old preserved village
- Lake Balaton - the major lake of Hungary and the biggest lake in Central Europe
- Tokaj - a famous wine town producing high quality white wines
- Salgotarjan a modern mining town situated in the hills with two castle ruins.
- Siofok popular holiday resort at Lake Balaton.
- Szentendre - picturesque town on the Danube just north of Budapest
- Szepasszonyvolgy - another great place for wine tasting in Eger
- Vac a small town on the Danube bend with several churches and lots of baroque architecture