Home » Norway » Landmarks
Norway Landmarks and National Parks
- Alesund - A splendid Art Nouveau centre in the very western coast of Norway
- Geirangerfjord - Part of the Storfjorden, with perhaps the most stunning fjord landscape in western Norway. The fjord is on the UN's list of World Heritage places
- Jostedalsbreen - The largest glacier on the european mainland.
- Jotunheimen - A majestic landscape and home of Norway's highest mountains.
- Lillehammer - Picturesque 1994 Winter Olympics site
- Lofoten - Experience the midnight sun in this traditional fishing district in the northern province with islands and mountains.
- Nordkapp - This cliff is the northernmost point of continental Europe. Excelent place to experience the midnight sun.
- Sognefjorden - Glaciers, mountains and picturesque towns are but a few of the sights on the Sognefjord. Flam and N?royfjorden (also a UNESCO World Heritage site) are parts of the mighty Sognefjorden system.
- Roros Old UNESCO protected mining town