Home » Spain » Landmarks
Spain Landmarks and National Parks
- Ceuta and Melilla - Spanish enclaves on the African continent.
- El Arenosillo - rocket launch site near Mazagon in Huelva , Andalucia
- La Rioja - Rioja wine and fossilized dinosaur tracks.
- Rias Altas (comprising the province of Lugo plus the northern part of the province of Coruna) - beautiful beaches and food.
- Rias Baixas (comprising the province of Pontevedra plus the southern part of the province of Coruna) - beautiful beaches and food.
- Sitges - a seaside resort near Barcelona.
- Costa Brava - the rugged coast.
- Palma - On the island of Mallorca, is full of amazing beaches, and great nightlife.
- Ibiza - Another Balearic island; one of the best places for clubbing, raving, and DJs in the entire world