Home » Spain » Places
Places in Spain to Visit
- Madrid - The vibrant capital, with fantastic museums, great food and nightlife
- Barcelona - Spain's second city, full of modernist buildings and a vibrant cultural life, nightclubs, and beaches.
- Bilbao - former industrial city, home to the Guggenheim Museum.
- Cadiz - oldest city in Western Europe, celebrates a famous carnival.
- Cordoba - The Grand Mosque ('Mezquita') of Cordoba is one of the world's finest buildings.
- Granada - stunning city in the south, surrounded by snow capped mountains of the Sierra Nevada, home of La Alhambra.
- Zaragoza - recently held a Expo and is the 5th largest city.
- Seville- a beautiful, verdant city, and home to the world's third largest cathedral.
- Valencia - paella was invented here, has a very nice beach.