Home » Switzerland » Landmarks
Switzerland Landmarks and National Parks
- Locarno - On the shore of southern Switzerland's largest lake.
- Solothurn - Solothurn, situated on the river Aare and on the foot of the Jura mountain range is referred to as 'Switzerland's Finest Baroque town'.
- Interlaken - The outdoor and action sports capital of Switzerland. Anything from skydiving, bungee jumping, hiking, white-water rafting, to canyoning.
- Zermatt - There are a lot of mountain resorts in Switzerland, but only one of them has the Matterhorn.
- Davos - The highest city in Europe and financial capital of the world in January. The largest ski resort of Switzerland.
- St. Moritz - World's oldest winter resort.
- Grindelwald - The classic resort at the foot of the Eiger.
- Gstaad - For famous people only.
- Crans Montana - On a sunny terrace facing the giants of Valais Alps.
- Verbier - The big ski resort of the four valleys .
- Rhein Falls - the largest falls of Europe, close to Schaffhausen