Home » United-Kingdom » Places
United Kingdom Famous Places to Visit
- Belfast - capital of Northern Ireland and becoming a popular tourist destination, undergoing major renovations and improvements
- Birmingham - The UK's second largest city, features great shopping, and is home of the famous Balti and great culture
- Bristol - an historical city famed for its Georgian architecture and nautical heritage
- Cardiff - capital of Wales, host to varied cultural events and many other modern and historical attractions Edinburgh - capital of Scotland, home to the largest arts festival in the world and numerous tourist attractions as well as being the second most visited city in the UK
- Glasgow - Scotland's largest city, new cultural hotspot, former European City of Culture
- Liverpool - Booming city, famous for its prominence in music, sport, nightlife and multiculturalism. Capital of Culture 2008.
- Manchester - Thriving bohemian music scene, gay quarter and home to the world's only new work arts festival as well as being the third most visited city in the UK.
- Newcastle upon Tyne - largest city in the north east of England, notorious for its busy night-life, a rejuvenated cultural scene and Hadrian's Wall.