Home » Denmark » Landmarks
Denmark Landmarks and National Parks
- Legoland - Revive your childhood in the fantastic miniature cities or indulge with your kids in the thrill rides of home of the LEGO bricks.
- Grenen - Discover the mythical light that has inspired a phleora of painters in one of Denmark's sunniest spots, have your feet in two different oceans or chill in the picturesque village of Skagen .
- Leso - Get away from it all in this remote island in Denmark's "desert belt", ride through the sand dunes on horseback and see unique farmhouses with seaweed roofs.
- Mon - Quaint and picturesque country side with viking burial mounds and the dramatic 128 meter white chalk cliffs of Mons Klint .
- The Lake district - between Silkeborg and Skanderborg is one of the country's most beautiful areas.