Home » Latvia » Landmarks
Latvia Landmarks and National Parks
- Livu Akvaparks - the biggest water attraction in Northern Europe in Jurmala.
- Latvijas Etnografiskais Brivdabas muzejs - open air museum of the traditional culture of Latvian tribes, near Riga.
- Karostas cietums - true Soviet prison experience with live prison show as well as night in prison. Based in Liepaja city Karosta suburb.
- Open Air Art Museum at Pedvale - modern art and installations in nature park, near Sabile, Kurzeme region.
- Ferry to Saaremaa island from Ventspils to Saaremaa island (Estonia) during summer months.
- World-famous Latvia Latvia has many things and places you can experience only by visiting this country.