Home » Hungary » Places
Hungary Famous Places to Visit
- Budapest - the capital
- Debrecen - the second largest city in the country
- Eger - famous for its baroque buildings, castle and wines, especially Bull's Blood ( Bikaver ).
- Esztergom - The first capital, the seat of Constitutional court and the Roman catholic Church of Hungary, home of the biggest church in Central Europe.
- Kecskemet - a town famous for its vibrant music scene, plum brandy, and Art Nouveau architecture
- Miskolc - with the unique cave bath in Miskolc-Tapolca, the third largest city in the coutry, located near the Bukk hills
- Nyiregyhaza - a small city with a busy water resort, museum village, and annual autumn festival
- Pecs - a pleasant cultural centre and university town
- Szeged - the sunniest city in Hungary
- Szekesfehervar - Former royal seat, currently famous for its baroque architecture and museums
- Szombathely - Former Roman colony, Centre of Western Danubia and county Vas